Sunday, January 21, 2007

Money Maker Or Time Waster?

So I came across some interesting online opportunity that might actually have a chance to get people some extra money for a chance. As with other ideas, I was very skeptical ofcourse, and researched the hell out of it. With pretty much any other "scheme" I found online before, I always found a scamreport on it within about 2 min on google. This one however did not seem to come up with any scam report. I even found people discussing this on numerous Business and Entrepreneur Forums. It's a pretty basic idea, and supposed to be made by the same people that created something else I tried back in the day. Even though I only made $20-50 bucks here and there with their old program, it cost me nothing, and any free money is good money:)

So the basic idea of this is that you download and install a ad-bar on your computer and as you surf the internet, you also view different ads, and get paid for it. The bar is still in beta, and it seems like now is a great opportunity to sign up and maybe actually get into it early. The more you sign up and get other people to use, the more you can make. Theres a link at the end for people to sign up if they're interested to. I urge people to research it themselves, but sign up here :-)

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBP6200

No comments: