Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Idea... Feedback and Suggestions Appreciated

Ok.. so I started a site called
http://www.millionby24.com
I'm not a huge web developer so I made it pretty simple. What I wrote is an actual true story, and I really am trying to raise money so that I can start a gym to help people fight obesity. I've actually helped many people lose weight in the past, and recently decided that a gym would be something I would definately enjoy running as well as be able to help many people.(my goal of million by 24 is a real one too)

I'm looking for feeback on what people think about this idea of raising capital. Do you guys think people will want to donate to have their link or banner up on the site? What do you guys think of the layout?
And if anyone can suggest a way to get more people to the site..

__________________

No comments: